You are very nice, but it won't work.  I am not likely to be able to help this
group.   Besides, you will notice that it is not me that usually figures
things out.  It is me that pesters all of you until some else figures it out.

The inquisitive part may be right, though.  I found out part of the reason why
we are getting all of these requests.  There is apparently a group of
students who have been tasked with getting VistA going with Java for a
charity hospital in India. I am not sure if they are supposed to be working
independently, or if they can work as a group, or why Java, or what all of
the ins and outs of this are yet,  I do know that if you think you have seen
a lot of activity on the Hardhats list, you should have seen my email before
that!  In any case, I think this sounds like a very worthwhile project on
several levels and I hope that those of you who really do know something
about this can help these folks out. If we put our answers on the Hardhats
mailing list, which I have asked them all to sign up for, I think they will
all benefit.   I hope to find out more soon about the details of their
project, so stay tuned.