Nancy,
Although I have a different location for vista_home, all the definitions seem to be working for GTM and the globals.
After assuming identity of '10000000038, all the fileman access and services seem to startup OK but:

after starting RPC broker the Linux machine is just idling. *until* I connect with CPRS 23-15 which gives
"Error Encountered Function was: recv
Error was:WSAETIMEDOUT"
which causes the server to go to 97% cpu continuously
the D STOP^XWBTCP(9200) fails to stop the process and I have to exit GTM and run mupip stop process.

 I guess that behaviour can't be due to lack of ZTMGRSET.

I'll have to stop my own processes for today, and revisit tomorrow ...thanks for the help.

Rusty

Nancy E. Anthracite wrote:
At the end of this post are the instructions for getting it going in the environment I set it up in (with lots of help, of course), but it is apparently not configured the same way as Bhaskar posted it. I had it configured with VistA routines and globals in the VADemo off of the /home/user/VADemo directory and the GTM routines were in /usr/local/gtm and the name of the machine was Morphix. It was configured to be run from a Morphix DVD in that same configuration because I did not realize Bhaskar did not configure things the same way I did. It is not started by running a script called "vista" in my configuration. You need to use the correct system manager to have things work, or make yourself a user who has exactly the same settings in the NEW PERSON file.

These are my environment variables, and it works with these if set up as described above. The ZTMGRSET was run.

export vista_home=VADemo
export gtm_vista="$HOME/VADemo"
export gtm_dist=/usr/local/gtm
export PATH="$PATH:$gtm_dist"
export gtm_log=/usr/local/gtm/logs
export gtmgbldir="$HOME/VADemo/g/mumps.gld"
export gtmroutines="$gtm_vista/o($gtm_vista/r) $gtm_dist";
export globals=/home/nancy/VADemo/ZWR

alias ll.='ls -dl .* --color=tty'
alias GTM="$gtm_dist/mumps -direct"
alias gtm='$gtm_dist/mumps -direct'
alias mupip="$gtm_dist/mupip"
alias gde="$gtm_dist/mumps -r ^GDE"
alias GDE="$gtm_dist/mumps -r ^GDE"
alias lke="$gtm_dist/lke"
alias dse="$gtm_dist/dse"
alias LKE="$gtm_dist/lke"
alias DSE="$gtm_dist/dse"
alias rundown="$gtm_dist/mupip rundown -r \"*\""

Start GTM, then D ^XUP Access code is WORLDVISTAIS#1. If you
want to change it, D P^DI, Option 1, File 200, person is `10000000038 and
change ACCESS CODE. (That is the "tic" below the ~ on your keyboard and there are 8 zeros between the 1 and the 38) Then go back to the GTM prompts and back to D ^XUP.

Then start Taskman D ^ZTMB and D ^ZTMON and then after Taskman is up and running (takes about 2 minutes to clear the startup hang), run D STRT^XWBTCP(9200) (you may use some port other than 9200 if you want.) then use the CPRSChart.exe the 23-15 version that is in OR_30_187.zip found in Order_Entry_Results_Reporting in the Software, Package section of ftp .va.gov/vista.

When you shut down, D STOP^XWBTCP(9200) and then D STOP^ZTMKU.  When it
all stops, halt GTM and then do

mupip rundown -r "*"

and then if it will not rundown, do the linux command

ps -ef|grep mumps

and stop all the mumps processes with

mupip stop [process number]

Then go back and do the rundown again.