-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 4:48 PM
To: Hardhats Sourceforge
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Pharmacy overview please.

Hey all,

Here is what we would like to do about pharmacy. There is a great deal of documentation about pharmacy
in the VA Doc library, but I need to know where to
focus in. I need to know if these tasks are possible,
and how to config.

1. Add patient's drug list into chart in CPRS
2. Write new prescriptions in CPRS, and have script
get printed out for patient to take to pharmacy
3. Refill scripts by choosing a previously entered
drug and choosing number of refills etc.
4. Ideally have some screening for allergies and drug
interactions.

I have cooresponded with a pharmacist that was selling
a service of keeping a drug file up to date.  Is this
required or does the FOIA vista have all the drugs
already entered into the file?

Much of the documentation seems to be regarding
supporting an actual pharmacy, and for inpatient
pharmacy issues.  I will want to skip over those
features.

So any pointers or suggestions as to which documents
to read first?

Thanks

http://my.yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by: Beat the post-holiday blues Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt from ThinkGeek. It's fun and FREE -- well, almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt _______________________________________________ Hardhats-members mailing list Hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hardhats-members