Nick,

As for as I can tell, the possible answers for types
of CPRS tabs desired is stored in field 101.13 of NEW
PERSON file (#200).  This includes a pointer to the
file OR CPRS TAB (file# 101.13).  In my system, there
are only 2 options: COR and RPT.

So I don't know how one would get a surgery tab set
up.  Perhaps its an entire package not installed on my
system.

Regarding the imaging stuff, the consensus I have
gotten from this list is to just leave it alone.  It's
too much hassle (i.e. barriers of FDA regulation).

Good luck
Kevin