Never had any problem with "out of jobs" for Q^DI or any other routine
except ZU. I re-ran #38 several times, still thinking I am over looking
something.  I believe the problem is on the VistA level rather than Cache or
OS. It all started when I reinitialized routines. I thought it was a safe
activity.  The problem is note the difference in the two versions of $ZOSF.
I am considering whether to rem out the changed code. Thought I would get
some comments first. Also wonder about the configuration below. The
"working" (older)VistA doesn't have all this "stuff." Having reinstalled
VistA several times over the past two years, I am struck by the variation in
the Cache.dat distributed.
What of the configuration below?
Select KERNEL SYSTEM PARAMETERS DOMAIN NAME: ??
   1            VISTA.WORKDOC.COM

        You may enter a new KERNEL SYSTEM PARAMETERS, if you wish
        This is the name of this installation of the kernel, as it is known
        to the rest of the network. It must appear in the DOMAIN file.
        This name applies to all CPUs or Volume sets which access this ^XMB
        global.

   Choose from:
   FORUM.VA.GOV
   GOV