First, do this, and make sure you get Cache:Cacheweb for the Box:Volume pair
(which is really VOLUME:BOX).

How I handled this was to go into Taskman Site Parameters and make these two
inactive

VISTA>D GETENV^%ZOSV

VISTA>W  Y

Which give you in the output in the respective places:

UCI^VOL^NODE^BOX:VOLUME

Then in the Taskman Site Parameters, make VistA:NTA and VISTA: NTB out of
service.

>D P^DI
VA FileMan 22.0
Select OPTION: 1  ENTER OR EDIT FILE ENTRIES
INPUT TO WHAT FILE: TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS//
EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// OUT OF SERVICE
THEN EDIT FIELD:
Select TASKMAN SITE PARAMETERS BOX-VOLUME PAIR: ??

Entering ?? at this point will probably give you information to do the same
thing I just told you to do with D GETENV ....

Anyway, put these two extras out of service by entering YES for OUT OF
SERVICE.

Then the next problem may come when you are done and start up Taskman and then
check D ^ZTMON as you may find out there are tasks left for those two
entries.  If you do, write back as it will take me a while to look back
through my notes to find out what to do when that happens, or hopefully a
guru will see this flaky answer of mine and tell us both what to do about it!