Yep. Thanks, but I still need to figure out how to fix the disposition. I tried the two disposition options on the menu and did not find the right way.

Jim Gray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Anthracite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] DISPOSITION

The ADT Output Users Manual in the VDL, ADT section says:

Each patient registration for care must receive a corresponding disposition.
A disposition shows the final outcome of the registration; whether the
patient was admitted, treated and released, scheduled for a return visit,
etc. An open disposition is a registration which has not received a
disposition. A pending disposition is a registration which was dispositioned
with a disposition type of PENDING DETERMINATION.

Does that help?