Both Pharmacy and IFCAP are inventory systems of a sort, since they track
dispersal of supplies and prescribed items (such as prosthetics, and drugs)

A search of the Pharmacy routines for references to ^PR (which picks up
routines and globals) yields:

   w ^PRC(442,0)
PROCUREMENT & ACCOUNTING TRANSACTIONS^442I^99044189^342166
   w ^PRC(441,0)
ITEM MASTER^441Is^75801^51160
   w $T(INVNAME^PRCPUX1)
INVNAME(INVPT) ;  inventory point name for inventory point
   w $T(DESCR^PRCPUX1)
DESCR(INVPT,ITEMDA) ;  description from inventory point or item master file
   w ^PRCS(410,0)
CONTROL POINT ACTIVITY^410I^97727888^616684
   w $T(UNITCODE^PRCPUX1)
UNITCODE(UNITS) ;  get 2 character unit code from file 420.5
   w ^PRCP(445,0)
GENERIC INVENTORY^445Is^278^277
   w ^PRCP(445.2,0)
INVENTORY TRANSACTION^445.2sP^6507553^1029536
   w $T(NSN^PRCPUX1)
NSN(ITEMDA) ;  return nsn for itemda
   w $T(VENNAME^PRCPUX1)
VENNAME(VENDA) ;  return vendor name for da;global (445 or 440)
   w $T(UNITVAL^PRCPUX1)
UNITVAL(PKGMULT,UNITS,DELIM) ;  unit per issue for values passed as follows:

Hope this helps: