There is a wiki, but not many have put information
there (unfortunately)

Here is the link:
http://www.mcenter.com/mtrc/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
It is also listed as a link on my website at
www.geocities.com/kdtop3

Kevin

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2125&group_id=11026

(http://worldvista.org/meetings/calendar/index.html).