Try this... Go to TIU TEMPLATE FILE using Fileman and remove the personal
owner.  It has been a while when I had to do this but try it and let me know
if it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:10 PM
To: Hardhats Sourceforge
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Shared text templates in CPRS

Hey all,

I need to be lazy here for a minute.  I have read
about how to allow a user to make templates that are
shared in CPRS.  But I can't remember how to do it.

It has become an issue.

Does anyone know, off the top of their head, how to
make the setting so a user can make shared templates
(instead of templates that only they can read)?

Thanks