Dear Ron,

It is critical to WorldVistA's strategy that we offer the VistA
community a complete suite of software lifecycle tools, to ensure we can
ignite a sustainable, living process for supporting and developing
OpenVistA.

We chose NOIS for our work because 1) VistA software experts already
know it well, so they can use it efficiently, and 2) it costs us
nothing, which fits our budget perfectly.

Sincerely yours,
Rick