Sorry, I don't know.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Greg Kreis
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:13 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] VistA Web

This sounds like it might be using CCOW.  Is that the case?

Gilbert, Francis S. WCO wrote:
OK, I should have done this before, and for that I apologize. Here's info
from the welcome screen:

"VistAWeb is synchronized with CPRS. If you select a new patient in CPRS,
VistAWeb will automatically select that same patient. You will not have to
use the Tools Menu option again.

Note: VistAWeb synchronizes patient selection with other VistA applications.
If several VistA applications are in use and have different patients
selected, this synchronization can sometimes cause confusion. This message
is displayed as a patient safety measure.

This is the VistAWeb national pilot study. This software is running on
national servers in Silver Spring, MD. If all goes well, it will be made
available to all VHA sites. We apologize in advance for whatever problems
may arise, and ask for your patience. Any comments, criticisms or complaints
are very welcome. Send them to VistaWeb Tech Support. Thank you."