On Mar 24, 2005, at 4:00 PM, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

I haven't seen yet how to make a linux app, but its a
cool this tool.

I'm afraid you have to pay for the Professional version for that feature. I just thought the (free) Standard version was an excellent way to find out if it's worth it to anyone, plus I don't think it expires. I like that you can use the exact same codebase to compile to Windows, OS X, AND Linux.

I don't mean to sound like an ad - I'm just looking to make life easier. I like that I can write apps for Linux from my Mac.

I came across something else today: http://gambas.sourceforge.net - a visual basic IDE to run on Linux. It's open source, but not as polished.