Ismet,

Try this and post back your results:

zwr ^VA(200,*)

This is the globals that show all the users in the system.  I think that Nancy is right that you don't have ANY defined.

Kevin

"Ismet Kursunoglu, MD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I forgot to show what I am seeing. The system exits,
i.e. no 'Access Code:' prompt.

GTM>K DUZ

GTM>D ^XUP

Setting up programmer environment

Thanks for any help or pointers to more documentation.

--
Ismet B. Kursunoglu, MD, FCCP
Medical Director