Rob,

That is an excellet link.  It was even better when I
figured out how to get my pdf viewer to rotate it so I
didn't have to look at the screen with my neck to one
side. Ha!

I had never heard of PCI-X slots before.  I will try
putting the card in one of the other slots later
today, and get back regarding whether it works or not.

Thanks again
Kevin