You are correct, William was connecting to the VA Demo on a local windows/cahce server. I remember the strange feeling of irony sitting with William in KL running CPRS on a Linux machine against a windows based server and seeing the cover page come up for the first time. Time to get the Linux version of the demo out of the garage and give it a whirl....it sure seems soooo tantalizingly close to the "holy grail" :-) I am sure it would not be major surgery to get a stable version running in the not too distant future....but then I am not a programmer and an optimist....a dangerous combination.

J.

Nancy Anthracite wrote:
This is VERY good sign and hopefully about to get better, but VistA may well be running on Windows and Cache at the VA so you are likely only part way there. I believe William was connecting to a Windows machine running VistA on Cache.