Hi .... I was studying until I saw this letter :P ...
I have CPRS working with cxoffice ... but...
I installed vista on my laptop so, I could play with it at
work ...cough...

And... I was able to get cprs working with cxoffice.
With the richdll error.. which I am pretty sure is easily fixed.

I also edited the registry file which is in .cxoffce/system.reg
so that it will open the correct machine.

Now... upon arriving home... I notice that it doesnt work on a vista
installation on another system.

Has anyone gotten it to work on another system?

P.S.... I was going through dumps to figure out how to make it work,
        I am glad someone beat me to it :))

As for Pascal....
    Kevin... I am not knocking pascal... I would use it again.... but
only if I HAD to.
    Unlike Cobol... which I removed from my Resume... because I was
getting ridiculously tempting offers to work with Cobol.
And... while the while the faith is strong... the flesh is weak :)