I think if we can better define the problem, that one of us, and I will do it
if everyone would like that, can post the particulars on one of the wine
mailing lists that I found yesterday.  There are some real experts on those
lists, just like on this list, but I don't know enough to ask a proper
question yet.  Maybe at the meeting we can get this better defined and then
post something.