OK.

I have been setting up my system like this (and you
may well have been the one who told me to do this)

/usr/local/gtm  -- the gtm files
/usr/local/OpenVistA/...  -- the standard vista files
/usr/local/OpenVistA_UserData/... -- my data and
files.

Is that any problem for your VivA production?

Kevin

=== message truncated ===