So glad it helped!  If you want, sign up for a login on the wiki and
contribute to what is there, correct it, add to it clarify it.

I just added the CPRS keys and tab assignment to the end of the configuration
page.

I am thinking of breaking the long file into relevant sections on the wiki.

1.  Setting OS Mumps Routines and Objects
2.  Setting a Domain
3.  Setting an Administrator Account
4.  Setting an Instituion and Facility
5.  Setting Administration Menus and Devices
6.  Setting Taskman, Mailman and RPC Broker
7.  Setting CPRS keys and tabs.

On Saturday 09 April 2005 15:51, Bill Garrett wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks to all for the work on the VistA projects.  I
> just finished installing VistA on GT.M in Fedora Core 3 using the
> 'OpenVista SemiVivA FOIA Gold 20050212' package at WorldVistA.  I
> followed the instructions in the 'Installation How To VistA GT.M Linux'
> located here:
> http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Installation_How_To_
>VistA_GT.M_Linux
>
> Because of everyone's contributions, things were much easier than they
> could have been, and a search of this mailing list answered every
> question/issue I encountered.  Getting CPRS working only took a couple
> of extra steps (an extra fix for the NULL device, adding the COR tab,
> and setting the RESTRICT PATIENT SELECTION field to no).
>
> I captured a transcript of the whole process I can forward to anyone who
> might want it...
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Bill Garrett

Mark Street, RHCE