http://lwn.net/Articles/132143/

One of the topics discussed at the Boston VistA Community Meeting was
the enforceability of GPL.

-- Bhaskar

P.S. Ideally, I would like to cross post this to the openhealth list as
well, but since my e-mail address changed, I am no longer able to post
there and my efforts to resubscribe with my new e-mail address seem to
be going into the bit bucket.  So, I would appreciate someone forwarding
this for me.  Thanx muchly.