OK gang,
  I was able to get my install started with some great help from
Intersystems.  Whomever entered the Help ticket request, I thank you very
much.  I received a note from Thomas Salander of Intersystems, and it gave
me some instructions that are below.  It looks like the biggest problem
was that I had not entered anything under the routine mapping of the
configuration manager.

Dear Mr. Jones:

Here are a couple suggestions that may help you with your install of VistA

on Cache. To enable the killing of a global at the name level, add or
change the following line in your .CPF file:

[Language]
GlobalKillEnabled=1

You can also change this through the Cache Cube:
Configuration Manager -> Advanced -> ObjectScript -> Global Kill Enabled
Please note that this will not change for terminal session already open.
It will take affect for new terminal sessions going forward.

For the %* routines and globals, I suggest you add the following mappings
in your .CPF file (I'm assuming your namespace is called VISTA):

[NspMap.VISTA]
GloMap_1=%Z*,VISTA,VISTA,0,-1,
RouMap_1=%DT*,ALL,VISTA
RouMap_2=%RCR,ALL,VISTA
RouMap_3=%XU*,ALL,VISTA
RouMap_4=%ZIS*,ALL,VISTA
RouMap_5=%ZO*,ALL,VISTA
RouMap_6=%ZT*,ALL,VISTA
RouMap_7=%ZV*,ALL,VISTA

You can also change this through the Cache Cube:
Configuration Manager -> Namespaces -> VISTA -> Global Mapping and Routine

Mapping

These changes should allow the ZTMGRSET program to run properly and will
get all the % routines specific to VistA to reside in the same dataset.

Please let me know if this helps.

Sincerely,
Thomas Salander
InterSystems Corporation

All looks good and I have been able to get through item# 45 of the
Installation instructions tonight.

Nancy,
  I will be sending you a separate email later after I complete my install
and let you know of the glitches that I ran into.  Stay tuned, as it may
be next week before I get to complete the whole thing.  This weekend we
are heading to Columbus, OH....  have to have some R&R....

Thanks to all for the suggestions and help..
Butch Jones