Dear friends,
I am a consultant in New Mexico, USA. I have a client that is a group of
Orthopedic surgeons who are looking hard at EMR. I am trying to get them to
look at VistA as a potential solution to their needs. They would like to
speak to other orthopods who are using the system currently in a non-VA
setting. Are any of you on this list?

Best regards,

Donald R. Donigan
donigan technology, LLC dba