Thanks for the pointer, Kevin.

I'm installing a demo version on Cache in Windows, which requires most
of the steps laid out in the guide below. There were some changes that
are unique to that dataset.

I've managed to get the VistA app running and the RPC broker listening
at Port 9300 but when I launched CPRS with
the suggested parameters (C:\CPRSlocal\CPRSChart.exe s=127.0.0.1
p=9300), I get the following error window:

Error encountered.
Function was:NetCall
Error was: M Error - Use ^XTER

Any suggestions to troubleshoot this?