On Monday 02 May 2005 10:47, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
> My Apache is working.  It is serving this site:
> http://69.68.182.66
>
> I don't know how to tell the version number.

This is a Red Hat box.  Just call a page that doesn't exist.  Or use your rpm
tool to get the version.

Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

# rpm -q httpd

I will take a peek at the installation/configuration source.  I started to
configure m2web on my RH 9 box and never completed it.  As I recall the
instructions were for Debian Linux but are applicable to most any
distribution as we are dealing with Apache here.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com