I just looked at the change log at the WorldVistA
Wikki.  Mark Street and I are the only people who have
put anything there in the last 30 days.

<SoapBox>
  Shame on you all.  Are we a community or what?  Does
everyone have everything figured out and are happy
with the way things are?  How are we ever going to be
able to welcome newcomers to our ranks--especially
when VistA Office comes out?  This is not esoteric
documentation.  It is simply recording real-life
solution to problems encountered, so others can avoid
our mistakes.
</SoapBox>

Contributions would be appreciated...

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Main_Page