Dear Gran'pa Z,

  Where's the wiki you mentioned?

  How'd your "Des Moines surprise" go?  Grandchildren sure
  are fun!  My 2+ year-old granddaughter has been seeing more
  of us lately, and it is pleasant to have her "warming up" to me!
  The grandson is going through an intensely "mama's boy only"
  phase.

Cheers,
  --ldl

--
LD Landis - N0YRQ - from the St Paul side of Minneapolis