Or just Thanks In Advance ... ?  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 1:16 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Where does one get the source code for CPRS?

Gus,

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what TIA
means.  As a physician, I use this term for Transient
Ischemic Attach (a mini stroke.)  I doubt you mean
that.

So then, as the father of small children, I wonder if
its related to TTFN ("Ta Ta For Now").... LOL

:-)

Kevin