Debian is a distribution well worth keeping in the list,  I suspect that
supporting Debian would also ensure Ubuntu was supported, as well as
Knoppix.

I can see that building a support ecology may look easier with SuSE
(which I like and use) or Red Hat particularly for very big
organisations, but in the UK an Open Source Consortium of small to
medium IT forms has got itself together in a serious fashion aiming to
provide that ecology, and I suppose other areas will do the same.

I think that is well-suited to Debian and its derivatives.

--
Adrian Midgley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>