From: "Cameron Schlehuber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:14 PM
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] Another GTM error

Since it appears there is nothing in the sub-file at 200.07475 in the DD (as
you indicated in your other response where you did ZWR ^DD(200.07475,*)) and
the CERTIFICATION field (which represents the column for that "table")
thinks the DD should be there, I think that's what's actually leading to the
error you have.  And since the field is no longer being used for anything, I
suggest you simply use FM's Modify option, select file 200 then field 747.5
and delete it by entering "@" at the Name prompt.