We may have to get Cameron (or Nancy) to answer this one. It appears to be a new version that I have not encountered before. And we will have to put the answer on this page:

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=CPRS_Installation

My two cents worth is that there ought to be major and minor versions of CPRS.  Minor versions should be backwards compatible with older server versions, so we don't have to do such a big run-around every month or so as new versions come out with potentially no significant changes to core functionality

Kevin

Alberto Odor Morales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, the language settings are US (deleted all others)

If I use CPRS Client 1.0.14 it gives a message: "list index out of bounds" and it freezes

If I use CPRS Client 1.0.25.28 it gives a message: "server version is 1.0.25.40, update Client to 1.0.25.40" and it shuts down.

Where can I get CPRSChart.exe 1.0.25.40?

the File OR_30_195.zip in ftp.va.gov has version 1.0.25.28 and it doesn't seem to be a newer file which could include version 1.0.25.40