I think this is an oversight of the programming, not
an error.  It simply starts the process and then
ensures that it is running.  I have never gotten an
error if I restart it.

from your Linux, try typing: iptables -L to see if
there are any IP filters

Kevin

http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr=offad-ysdn-ostg-q22005