Hi

Right now our Celldyne is interfaced to a Data Innovations box.  We are working on getting a driver from them.  We are expecting to modify the WORKLIST file.

Thanks, Steve

"Carlson, Larry G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

06/02/2005 02:45 PM

Please respond to
hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net

"'hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net'" <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc
Subject
RE: [Hardhats-members] Lab Instruments

Hi there,
    How are you interfaced now?  Dawning, Data Innovations, local direct connect interface, LSI and Lab Job???  Depending on this answer, you may have to make modifications to AUTO INSTRUMENT file and the LOAD/WORK LIST files etc.
-poo