Yes that's correct. I think now I'll have to get down to the routine.

Usha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Toppenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Uninstall a patch

I think that I did not want registration questions
asked, so I cut that out. I just wanted basic
demographics (name, DOB, SSNum etc)

You could look at the original registration code (let
me know if you need help finding this), and compare it
to what I did.  You could then see the part you want
added back in.  It sounds like all you want removed is
the part where it calls the MPI.

Kevin

--- Usha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The "All done" message is dispalyed and new patients
> can also be added by
> the routine. The only problem is that it does not
> ask for registration
> details.
>
> Thanks
> Usha

$ZROUTINES="/home/vista/OpenVistA/o(/home/vista/OpenVistA/r)

=== message truncated ===