-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ismet
Kursunoglu, MD
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 5:52 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Default Editor for Vista and MailMan OpenFORUM
email

Is there a way to include/select Vim as the default editor under
FOIA Vista, Debian/Linux and GT.M ? During the Boston meeting I recall
that David Whitten mentioned that this was possible, but I can't
remember what the procedure was.

Also I am just creating my preferences for OpenFORUM and was wondering
which would be the most common editor to use from these choices ->

Editing data in the NEW PERSON file:
PREFERRED EDITOR: ?
     Answer with ALTERNATE EDITOR NAME
    Choose from: