I'm not intimidated by Linux at all. Through all of undergraduate and
graduate school I used Unix (from V7 to BSD 4.3) every day, for
everything from programming to writing term papers. I was a pretty
decent C programmer long before I had even touched a system running DOS
or Windows. I once even had a job administering a network of Sun
workstations. Oh, and I'm a pretty good programmer, too!

--- Kevin Toppenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I'm just ready for it yet. .../t"
>
> Freudian slip?  :-) Kevin
>
> Get an older computer and run one of the newer Linux
> distros.  Its not as painful as one might think.  I
> was intimitated initially by Linux too.  But its not
> so bad.
>
> Kevin
>

> --- Thurman Pedigo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I must say I have had a lot of help here. Perhaps I
> > should change to Linux
> > while all this focus is hot. I'm just ready for it
> > yet. .../t

"The most profound technologies are those that disappear."
--Mark Weiser

====
Greg Woodhouse