Users are disabled in file 200 when they no longer need access to the
system, not deleted. Deleting entries in various "core" files like 2 or
200 is generally not feasible (or was deemed not to be), and so VistA
applications are designed around the assumption that entries would
never be removed from these files. One major issue is referential
integrity: try doing a standard DD listing of file 200 to see how many
files point to it (or just look at ^DD(200,0,"PT",*)).