That's what I get to see in the options file. Even the number of options I
have are less (as compared to Nancy's 10126 entries). Guess it's because of
the patches!
But as far as the Imaging is concerned, I have patched the Mag3_0.KID file
to my implementation here.

Select OPTION: 5  INQUIRE TO FILE ENTRIES

OUTPUT FROM WHAT FILE: RPC BROKER SITE PARAMETERS// OPTION
     1   OPTION                           (9297 entries)
     2   OPTION SCHEDULING                (17 entries)
CHOOSE 1-2: 1  OPTION                     (9297 entries)
Select OPTION NAME: MAG SYS
     1   MAG SYS MENU       Imaging System Manager Menu
     2   MAG SYS-DELETE IMAGEGROUP       Delete Image Group
     3   MAG SYS-EDIT NET LOC STATUS       Edit Network Location STATUS
     4   MAG SYS-WIN WRKS       Display Workstation information
CHOOSE 1-4:

Select OPTION NAME:

Jus can't get it here!

Also tried re-indexing the OPTION file and this is what I get to see:

DO YOU WISH TO RE-CROSS-REFERENCE ONE PARTICULAR INDEX? No//   (No)
OK, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KILL OFF THE EXISTING 42 INDICES? No// y  (Yes)
DO YOU THEN WANT TO 'RE-CROSS-REFERENCE'? Yes//   (Yes)
...SORRY, HOLD ON...%GTM-E-NULSUBSC, Null subscripts are not allowed for
region: DEFAULT,%GTM-I-GVIS,           Global variable:
^DIC(19,"AOR","",5128)
                At M source location XEC^DIK1

Oops what's that all about!

Anna