We have been trying to Issue/Release the Drugs Prescribed to the Patient,
but can't get through and the message "No Refill(s) to be Released;  No
Partial(s) to be Released" is what we get to see. How can we release a
prescribed drug? (the drug to be released has available stock to release.)
Using the PATIENT PRESCRIPTION PROCESSING option, against a prescription of
a patient we've arrived at the following(comments in square brackets):

Medication Profile            Jul 08, [EMAIL PROTECTED]:23:39         Page:
1 of
1
 EAPEN,ALEX           PID: 400-00-0010
 Ht(cm): _______ (______)       DOB: MAR 1956 (49)     Wt(kg): _______
(______)
 ISSUE LAST REF DAY
 #  RX # DRUG
QTY ST DATE FILL REM SUP

-------------------------------------ACTIVE---------------------------------
----

 1 15 ACETAMINOPHEN 325MG TAB     56 A 07-06 07-07 2 7        [These are the
prescribed drugs of the patient]
 2 16 CHOLERA VACCINE 1.5ML            1 A 07-06 07-06   1 1        [These
are the prescribed drugs of the patient]

Enter ?? for more actions
 PU  Patient Record Update               NO  New Order  PI  Patient
Information                 SO  Select Order
 Select Action: Quit// SO   Select Order
 Select Orders by number:  (1-2):1
[Selected the first order]

 Rx #: 15
[displayed desription of the order]
 (#) *Orderable Item: ACETAMINOPHEN TAB <DIN>
 (#)            Drug: ACETAMINOPHEN 325MG TAB
 (3)         *Dosage: 325 (MG)
                 Verb: TAKE
       Dispense Units: 1
                 Noun: TABLET
               *Route: OTIC
            *Schedule: QID
            *Duration: 7 (DAYS)
         *Conjunction: AND
              *Dosage: 325 (MG)
                 Verb: TAKE
       Dispense Units: 1
 +         Enter ?? for more actions
 DC   Discontinue          PR   Partial     RL   Release     ED   Edit
RF   Refill     RN   Renew

 Select Action: Next Screen// RL   Release
[trying to release the order]
 Enter PHARMACIST: AS  SRIVASTAVA,ASHOK     AS
        No Refill(s) to be Released
[THE PROBLEM!!!]
        No Partial(s) to be Released
 Press Return to Continue:

This is how we Prescribed the Drug to the Patient:

 1. using the PATIENT PRESCRIPTION PROCESSING option we,
 a. Selected Division, Patient Name
 b. Selected "NO" - NEW ORDER
     i. Entered DRUG / NO OF DAYS / QUANTITY
 c. Selected "SO" - SELECT ORDER
    i. "RL" - RELEASE
    ii. Entered Pharmacist Code
    iii. The system displays message;
     No Refill(s) to be Released
     No Partial(s) to be Released
 2. The Drugs prescribed as per above logic are visible on the screen
through CPRS front-end.