If you have a software firewall, such as the one in Windows or another
product, you also need to punch a hole in that.  Windows firewall is under
Start-Connections-Right click on the connection and Properties and Advanced
as I recall.  I believe it can be configured to not be just off or on, but
since I use another firewall, I don't know how to do it.  I just turn it off.

BTW, McAfee used to have issues with Cache, and I believe it no longer does,
but I am told Cache and Zone Alarm do not do well together.  Cache and
Norton/Symantec do fine.