First guess would be to search the uncompiled code for CPRS and see what that
has to say.  I suspect it is a property of a window on a form in CPRS and
then may show up in the display of drug interactions.  I have sent you the
results in another email of the search for "Non-VA Meds" in the routines of a
recent release.

I believe the next release of CPRS will have that name changed to something
that would be more suitable in other settings as well if you are not in a
rush.