-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Self
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:45 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Re: OpenVista instructions

In the next year or so, you should be able to upgrade to Pentium based
Macintosh and run
GT.M and VistA on it - and M2Web.

(p.s. I have a Linux fish on my computer monitor (from ThinkGeek). It looks
like the
others except for the dorsal fin. I hadn't thought of the Darwin fish in
that context.
Good idea. I will have to get one for my Mac ;)