TCP/IP handling is a total non-issue with M2Web. Most applications find their
input in
local variables (most generically htInput(name) ) and either simply write their
response
to their home device or (even simpler) set it in the local variable htReturn.

M2web currently uses a CGI interface from Apache to GT.M. that is ideal for a
rapidly
developing system like VMACS and it seems to scale easily into the 100's of web
requests
per second on modest hardware - we haven't yet tested further because that is
well beyond
our current needs (averaging about 100,000 per day).

I assume that you are referring to problems in an XML implementation currently
in VistA.
Do you need help in debugging that or writing something better?