I forgot to add that we are looking for experienced VistA adpacs also.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: [Hardhats-members] JOB OPPORTUNITY

Document Storage Systems, Inc is looking for experienced M programmers with extensive knowledge of VistA.  Anyone interested please send me a separate email with a resume.  DSS prefers to hire employees versus subcontracting.  Relocation to Florida is preferred.  The main office is located in Juno Beach FL which is just north of West Palm Beach.  Some travel will be expected with this position.

Steven McPhelan
"A can't change the laws of physics. A've got to have 30 minutes!"  - James Doohan as Scotty