Just select EVE3. I really have no idea why the menu would be renamed, but it sounds like someone has done just that.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The policy of being too cautious is
the greatest risk of all."
--Jawaharlal Nehru

On Jul 23, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Pkale Robinson wrote:

I've gotten pretty far into the installation. However, I faced with an
issue. The PRIMARY MENU OPTION: is only allowing me to enter 'EVE3'
and not 'EVE'.

When I move forward into the installation to Set up menus for the System Manager

Also, when I type 'XUMAINT', I'm not asked to pick EVE, or EVE3

If you want access to see this,, I really don't mind. I can call
you,,, it's not a problem.

Thanks for your help.