Animesh, someone smarter (i.e. Nancy) will interfere if I'm wrong.
The request for Access Code at this point in the proceedings is a new
thing added to the most recent releases. It wants to know who's messing
with it.

Try this:
enter "S DUZ=1" before
"D Q^DI"

That should get you started as User #1 in the New Person file.