Nancy,

As one who often finds myself writing Vista instead of
VistA, I think we should embrace the new-found
popularity of the name?  Trying to change the world
and accept a capital letter at the end of a word may
be more difficult than taking advantage of the
reluctance to do so.

Windows Vista -- that's so new and hip!
Vista EMR -- yeah, that's a powerhouse too.

Kevin