-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Nancy
Anthracite
Enviado el: Martes, 26 de Julio de 2005 02:53 p.m.
Para: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [Hardhats-members] == New Patient - Frida Kahlo ==

Those fields I mentioned in that last email that you need to set up can be
set
using D Q^DI and then choose all and fill them in as encountered or use the
names I put there to get you straight to the fields you need.  For example:

INPUT TO WHAT FILE: NEW PERSON//
EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// Keys
     1   KEYS    (multiple)
     2   KEYSTROKES FROM LM WP
CHOOSE 1-2: 1  KEYS  (multiple)
   EDIT WHICH KEYS SUB-FIELD: ALL//
THEN EDIT FIELD: PROVIDER
     1   PROVIDER CLASS
     2   PROVIDER TYPE
CHOOSE 1-2: 1  PROVIDER CLASS
THEN EDIT FIELD: PROVIDER
     1   PROVIDER CLASS
     2   PROVIDER TYPE
CHOOSE 1-2: 2  PROVIDER TYPE
THEN EDIT FIELD:

When you are done choosing the fields you want, just hit enter and it will
start you through the fields. Use ?? to help you figure out how to fill them

in.

There are ways to do it through the menu system, but if you want a demo by
FRIDAY, I would do it this way.  You have bitten off a big hunk to chew by
Friday.

I would think it is safe to say without an expert at your elbow, you are not

likely to have much to show by Friday.  Heck, even with an expert at your
elbow ...  I am no expert, but even after hanging around this community for
as long as I have, I could not do what you seem to want to do by Friday.

Are you sure you don't want to just try changing the names of the doctors
and
patients in the VA Demo?