Usha,
 According to your post on Jul 19 you were using  CPRSv 1.0.23.15 to connect to
your local Vista Demo.

I was never able to connect with 23.15 also when I posted the following to the list back in January:
"after starting RPC broker the Linux machine is just idling. *until* I connect
with CPRS 23-15 which gives
"Error Encountered Function was: recv
Error was:WSAETIMEDOUT"
which causes the server to go to 97% cpu continuously
the  D STOP^XWBTCP(9200) fails to stop the process and I have to exit GTM and
run mupip stop process"

However when I installed  the modified CPRS which is provided for access to the
online VistaDemo, it connects fine with the VistaDemo running locally. I don't
know what version that is (or was before modification) and I don't know why its
 modifications seem to be  a prerequisite for access to the running demo.

Rusty

Usha wrote:
Hi

I tried to get the VA CPRS demo up and running on our linux server. The only
problem with it is that while connecting through CPRS, it displays
"WSAETIMEDOUT".
I have tried removing all the other NULL devices. I have tried disabling the
DEFAULT AUTO SIGN-ON in the KERNEL SYSTEM PARAMETERS. But the problem
persists...
Then I thought of the RPC Broker Debug log. I edited the "Enable Broker
Logging" to "verbose" (I was unable to run D VIEW^XWBDLOG and D
KILLALL^XWBDLOG as they were not available). It said "This parameter
controls if the RPC Broker records log data in ^TMP("XWBDBUG",$J).". After
running CPRS, when I try to see the global  "^TMP("XWBDBUG",4277)",
following is displayed "%GTM-E-GVUNDEF, Global variable undefined:
^TMP("XWBDBUG")".
Can anybody help?

Regards
Usha