This is a toll free number Mark so we haven't set up any alternative methods to access the call.

Joseph

Mark Goudie wrote:
Will we be able to listen in with teamspeak?

On 7/29/05, Maury Pepper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

VistA Community Call Friday at NOON EDT.

TOPIC:
 - The future colossal impact of Office VistA, or
  "Tighten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

DATE:  Friday, July 29
TIME:  12:00 Noon EDT
DURATION:  1 hour.

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL IN NUMBERS
  USA  866-483-4159
  Outside USA  706-634-0093

Conference ID Number:  5361297

Thanks to Hewlett-Packard and Sharon Mobley
for providing the teleconferencing facilities.